Creative Collective: Be a Pseudo-Bartender | The Homey Owl: Creative Collective: Be a Pseudo-Bartender

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Creative Collective: Be a Pseudo-Bartender


It's time for the Creative Collective again! Today's assignment is to "Create a new cocktail recipe. Give it a fun name and serve it to your friends if you can!" This one ended up being easier than I thought it was going to be.

Michael & I don't drink very often. Occasionally we will go out with friends and sit around a table and talk over a cocktail or beer for a while, but I honestly think it has been several months since we'd done anything like that. We do have a couple things in the house from a few parties we've been asked to bring things to, so I knew whatever I did create for this post would be made out of something we already had on hand. (I knew I didn't want to go out and spend money on something we really wouldn't use.)

So with some thought and a moment of inspiration I came up with what we've dubbed The Fuzzy Whipper. haha


Ingredients:
Apricot juice
Burnett's Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka

Recipe: Mix almost equal parts apricot juice and vodka (Michael liked his with a tiny bit more vodka - so half and half - than I did.) Ta da! Really simple and actually pretty good. Definitely a sweet drink.


What's your favorite cocktail to mix?

xoxo,
Stacia

P.S. I also love this brand of vodka with Coca-Cola - makes for a great coke float taste!

Photos By: Michael Baskin

7 comments:

  1. That sounds really good. I haven't tried that flavor yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so refreshing and tasty! I used ingredients from around my apartment too, haha :) Gets the creative juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apricot Juice as a mixer sounds good. I bet it would be good mixed with a little bourbon too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha such a good name for it! It does sound really good, I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whipped cream flavored vodka?! Mmmm sounds like a nice summery drink you came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the name! This sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me, I'd love to hear them! Comments always make my day. Thanks for stopping by!