DIYs to Try | The Homey Owl: DIYs to Try

Thursday, March 20, 2014

DIYs to Try

How's your week going, friends? Mine has been busy and a little topsy-turvy. I had some hours moved around at work, which has meant a re-adjustment of my schedule. Hopefully by next week I'll have that part of my life figured out. But enough about me! Here are some of my favorite diys that I've seen popping up this week!

This check list for building better habits sounds like a great system to help you visualize how you are doing in certain areas. What works for you when you want to build new habits?

These veggie prints are a fun and clever way to do personalized art inexpensively.

These thunderbolt earrings are too fun! Think of all the other shapes you could make!

This book isn't a diy, but it just sounds like so much fun!

What are some of your favorite diys from this week?

xoxo,
Stacia

All images are copyright to their owners.

3 comments:

  1. Love that first DIY. Having a reward system sounds like a great way to stay on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that building better habits download. I will be using that! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing my habits post. Hope you find it useful. Plus that book sounds really fun.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me, I'd love to hear them! Comments always make my day. Thanks for stopping by!