Weekly Wishes #4 | The Homey Owl: Weekly Wishes #4

Monday, February 17, 2014

Weekly Wishes #4


Whew. I've really been dead around here. Sorry, guys! Last week was crazy what will just barely having recovered from being sick, then we had more snow which took out our internet for a bit. That put me behind on some work for my clients, and clients come before blogging on my list of things to do. I'm almost caught up now, though, and I just couldn't bear to be silent around here any longer. So! Here are this week's wishes!

Recap of Last Week's Wishes

I finished The Fault in Our Stars. I will be posting more about that on the 28th. I will say that I did cry, but that I am SO glad I read it. One of the best books I've read in a while!
I also got better. Big yay for this one!
I've gone to coffee (okay, okay, frozen yogurt) with friends twice so far this month, so I'm doing much better at my "go to coffee with more people" goal. I've also had friends over to do fun things like addressing wedding invitations. 
We've also finalized most of the details regarding our March mini-vacation. Everything that's left will have to be taken care of in March closer to when we leave. 
Those are the only items I feel comfortable giving a verdict on at this point in time, but I think I'm on track for completing my monthly wishes.

This Week's Wishes

Buy the last couple items Michael & I need for a wedding we are in this May. 
Finish Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore. (I got distracted by two other completely silly reads.)
Continue writing my sister while she is in France. 
Keep organizing/purging our stuff.
Get back on top of my email.
Pre-schedule posts through the end of this month.

Those are my main goals. I have a lot of smaller ones, but you all might die of boredom if I listed everything. These are my biggest goals this week

What goals do you have for this week?

xoxo,
Stacia

The Nectar Collective

3 comments:

  1. I am working on getting some drafts written too. It seems like it goes on my list every week but doesn't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore. If you feel like it, I'd love to read your thoughts when you finish. :) Good luck with your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Where are y'all vacationing in March?! Can't wait to see you in just a few days (ahh)! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me, I'd love to hear them! Comments always make my day. Thanks for stopping by!