Introducing... DIYs to Try | The Homey Owl: Introducing... DIYs to Try

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Introducing... DIYs to Try

As I mentioned on Friday, I am doing away with my "Thoughts I'm Thinking & Links I'm Liking" column. I am replacing it with this lovely column called "DIYs to Try." I hope it provides lovely inspiration for more people than just myself. I'm also hoping that posting it in Thursdays will give people searching for a diy to try over the weekend enough time to plan ahead. I'd love to know if you try any of them!



What are some of the diys on your to try list?

xoxo,
Stacia

2 comments:

  1. That Pink Velvet Hot Chocolate looks so good. I am not DIY'ing right now since i have so many knitting projects going on, but will be adding this to my list to make soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DIY ideas! I’m going to try out those paper bag flowers by Martha

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me, I'd love to hear them! Comments always make my day. Thanks for stopping by!