Favorite Places: Mrs. Tiggy-Winkles | The Homey Owl: Favorite Places: Mrs. Tiggy-Winkles

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Favorite Places: Mrs. Tiggy-Winkles

Happy Wednesday, Everyone! I hope your week has been going well so far. Mine has been busy, busy, busy! I'm thankful for the chaos most of the time,but I'm glad today Michael & I have the day off and can just spend time together - hopefully we can find time to relax and maybe catch a cat nap together. 

Last week I was looking through the pictures I took on Michael & my recent trip to Southern California to visit my family. I captured a lot of great moments and spaces, and thought it would be fun to share some of them with you! Today I want to share one of my family's favorite unique shops to visit occasionally - Mrs. Tiggy-Winkles. Whenever my mom, my sister and I need a girls' day, we make the trek up to Riverside and visit this store. 

Our favorite time of year to visit is around Christmas because she always has the prettiest Christmas displays in her windows and the shop is full of delightfully unique Christmas decor - and year-round decor. You can seriously find some of the most quirky and delightful stuff in her store! There's so much to look at, I always feel like I must have overlooked something amazing!



I thought the little stuffed mouse in this window was just too cute!!



I love her poster-sized unique papers! They're so fun for wrapping, scrapbooking, and framing!




I think one of my favorite parts about visiting this store is I always come away so inspired. It's so different than what I am normally surrounded by, and the change of perspective and pace is so refreshing.

What are some of your favorite places to go and get inspired?

xoxo,
Stacia

1 comment:

  1. What a cute, fun and unique store. I love when you find a place that sell items you just won't see in a big box store.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me, I'd love to hear them! Comments always make my day. Thanks for stopping by!