My Site is Live! | The Homey Owl: My Site is Live!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Site is Live!

So, my weekend break ended up being a little longer than I had intended. Our weekend with my Dad was wonderful; it was so great to see him. I feel really good about the promotional video and am looking forward to sharing it when it's completed. And the event last night went really well. I'll post details about that later. It's been a wonderful, productive, and insane week. However, I do not come without gifts to make up for my silence!

I'll be sharing this on Facebook and such later, but MY SITE IS LIVE! You can now go visit  me at Paper Swallow Events to learn all about my wedding planning business! I'm beyond excited about it and am loving growing this business of mine!


I'll be back soon!
Hope all of you have been holding up well!
Stacia

7 comments:

  1. So exciting! Congratulations on launching the online side of your events business. Can't wait to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a great visit with your Dad. You have been a busy girl!! Congrats on getting the site launched, can't wait to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love it! I can't wait to see how your business grows! I will try to send business your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is so exciting!! Your site looks great. :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me, I'd love to hear them! Comments always make my day. Thanks for stopping by!