Flower Crowns | The Homey Owl: Flower Crowns

Monday, November 25, 2013

Flower Crowns

I've been working a lot on ideas for my Tolkien inspired bride this weekend, and one of the items we've been discussing is floral crowns for the bridesmaids. Since I'm still recovering from the insanity of this past week, I thought it would be fun to share some of this lovely inspiration with all of you. Personally, I love the simpler ones that I've been finding versus the ones that seem to overtake the wearer's head. These are just a few of my favorites.

Image Found Here
Image Found Here
Image Found Here
Image Found Here
Image Found Here
Are you enjoying the floral crown trend? What type do you prefer?
xoxo,
Stacia

6 comments:

  1. I like the first and third one. They are simple but really add a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOVE floral crowns. I was thinking about making myself a Holiday inspired floral crown, too weird? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, they're beautiful. i love the last picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the smaller, simpler flower crowns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the third one best, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all so pretty! I also like the 3rd one best :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me, I'd love to hear them! Comments always make my day. Thanks for stopping by!