Featured on Wedding Chicks! | The Homey Owl: Featured on Wedding Chicks!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Featured on Wedding Chicks!

I am SO excited to share this with all of you! I've known about this for a while and have been dying sitting on it for all this time. Michael & my wonderful wedding photographer, Sarah Becker Photography, submitted our wedding photos to Wedding Chicks to see if they would want to publish our wedding - AND THEY DID!

Head on over to Wedding Chicks to see the article that I wrote and some of our AMAZING wedding photos. (Maybe I'm a bit biased, but Sarah did an amazing job as our photographer and I couldn't have been happier with our entire wedding day. If you need a wedding photographer, you should definitely check in to working with Sarah. She's a dream. Working with her on the photography side of our day was one of the least stressful parts of my entire wedding planning process. Seriously.)

xoxo,
Stacia, the Homey Owl

P.S. I think it's great fun that this article is being published today because November is a special month for Michael & me. We got engaged on November 4th last year, and November 5th will be our 6 month wedding anniversary!

**I am not being reimbursed in any way for my recommendation of Sarah Becker Photography. I genuinely loved working with her and, if someone reads this and decides to book her for their wedding/event, I couldn't be more thrilled for them or for Sarah because I loved working with her that much.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! How exciting!! You looked absolutely beautiful! Love that the rain didn't damper your day!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me, I'd love to hear them! Comments always make my day. Thanks for stopping by!