Halloween Costumes of My Past | The Homey Owl: Halloween Costumes of My Past

Friday, October 18, 2013

Halloween Costumes of My Past

A Train Engineer, Clown, and Tinker Bell.
The other day I stumbled across some of my childhood photos, particularly ones of me in various forms of dress up. Since it is Halloween and the month of costumes, I thought it would be fun to share some of my past Halloween costumes, even if the pictures are not necessarily the greatest quality.

Obviously, you should be impressed with my costume abilities.
A fur boa is a must!
Just having fun with friends.
Ballerina
A princess.
Play dress up with mom's makeup!
You could dress up as a Christmas tree!
A fairy.
Or you could just let your child dress themselves.
Christine Daae from Phantom of the Opera
(My idea. I was destined to love musicals.)
Wasn't I a cute, non-frightening clown?
Tinkerbell visits Dad at work
Peter Pan, Princess (Wendy in disguise) & Tinkerbell
A Bird's Nest (her choice) & a Princess
Do you plan to dress yourself or your little ones up this year? Do you have a favorite Halloween costume from your childhood?

If you need inspiration, I really do vote on the bird's nest idea. It was ingenious of my little sister Madeline and incredibly easy for Mom to put together!

xoxo,
Stacia, the Homey Owl

4 comments:

  1. I think I secretly destroyed those kinds of pictures from my childhood! Haha! Though I will be dressing up this year for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My parents have bins full of these pictures. I think they're priceless - but then, none of them are from my SUPER awkward stage of life. haha!

      Delete
  2. Love the Christmas tree number! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. Thanks! I was quite the skilled child. ;)

      Delete

Share your thoughts with me, I'd love to hear them! Comments always make my day. Thanks for stopping by!