Decorating for Halloween can be incredibly fun, and we would do a lot more of it if we had a mantle or a front porch, but I am not a fan of all the super spooky decorations out there. I think that there is a place for spooky for those who want to be exposed to it, but I do not want to subject children to something that will give them nightmares for years to come. Thus, my decor preferences tend to be a bit more on the frightfully fun instead of the incredibly spooky side of Halloween decor. Here are some of my favorite decor and entertaining ideas that I have been finding for any last minute decorating or Halloween party throwing you may be doing.
1. BOO Mantel Decor (I love how vibrant and colorful this is, while still catching the feelings of Fall.)
2.Easy Ombre Witches Hat
3. Easy Pumpkin Display (Minus the spider is my vote.)
4. DIY Bowling Set (This would be a great project to work on with kids, and you don't even have to use them as a bowling set.)
5. Painted Candles DIY (This is fun, and I just saw a whole bunch of these kind of candles at the Dollar Tree!)
6. Paper Candlesticks
7. Halloween Party Decor (Isn't this a fun, non-spooky way to decorate? However, those chairs might just be a bit too conveniently colored...)
8. Spooky Front Door (This doorway has just enough spook for me. If we weren't living in an apartment complex, our front door would already look like this.)
9. Spooky Banner
10. Veggie Platter (Easy way to bring a touch of Fall in to any party you hostess.)
11. DIY Halloween Owl Treat Box
12. Mummy Candy Cans
What sort of decorating have you done around you home for Halloween?
Stacia, the Homey Owl