Fall Items I'm Obsessed with Right Now | The Homey Owl: Fall Items I'm Obsessed with Right Now

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall Items I'm Obsessed with Right Now

As seasons change and we break out clothes that we haven't worn in several months, I always find myself looking for a couple new items to freshen up my wardrobe. I also find myself searching for new foods and drinks to try during the cold season. These are some of the items that I have stumbled across and am absolutely in love with right now. 

1. These Minnetonka Moccasins - Thunderbird II in Grey. I am definitely pining for a pair of these right now. I found them on a different site for $40 instead of the $50 they are listed at on the Minnetonka website. Maybe if I keep searching I can find them for an even better deal! (Fingers crossed! I need new flats, and these would be delightful!)


2. Printed Boyfriend Cardi. I currently love block prints all over sweaters, shirts, and pants. This one from Old Navy is super cute!

3. This Pierotucci Women's Bomber Jacket is way out of my price range, but isn't it to die for wonderful?

4. Though I may freeze to death in the process, I want to try this Frozen Hot Chocolate recipe this fall.

5. Garlands! Follow the link to a compilation of 10 delightful fall garlands that you can DIY. They really are stunning and unusual takes, and I can't decide which one I want to try first!

What are you currently loving this Fall?

xoxo,
Stacia, the Homey Owl

6 comments:

  1. That boyfriend Cardi is so cute!! I love a good fall garland, i need to make one ASAP! For the Fall I love Apple Cider!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apple Cider is my husband's favorite, for sure. I look forward to seeing what kind of garland you make! :)

      Delete
  2. I've never tried frozen hot chocolate! That needs to be on my list this winter...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you do! I'm really looking forward to trying it!

      Delete
  3. love that bird cardi from old navy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it super cute?! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Share your thoughts with me, I'd love to hear them! Comments always make my day. Thanks for stopping by!