Creative DIY Halloween Costumes - Families | The Homey Owl: Creative DIY Halloween Costumes - Families

Friday, October 25, 2013

Creative DIY Halloween Costumes - Families

I am in LOVE with the idea of dressing a family up as a theme. I cannot wait to subject my kids to at least a little of this once we eventually have a family. Hopefully they will happily participate with this...at least let me do the Peter Pan & the Lost Boys one, okay future children? Pretty please?

Here are some of my favorite DIY ideas for dressing your entire family up. I think that people get really creative!

1. Goldilocks & the Three Bears

2. Family of Dinos

3. Charlie & the Chocolate Factory

4. Phineas & Ferb

5. Popeye, Olive Oyl & Sweet Pea

6. Classic B.L.T.

7. Peter Pan & the Lost Boys (LOVE this one!! I am totally subjecting my family to this someday when we have kids!)
Can I just say again, how much I ADORE this?!
I hope you've enjoyed all of the DIY costume ideas that I've been sharing! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures from this year's Halloween!

xoxo,
Stacia, the Homey Owl

9 comments:

  1. OMG! That first one made me laugh (out loud!) Thanks for that, lovely! Hope you have a wonderful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I hope you have a great weekend, too. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Love the Willy Wonka and the BLT costumes, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought those two were great. The BLT is such an original idea!

      Delete
  3. The Willy Wonka one, with the dog! Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! That dog must be super well behaved. I tried dressing one of my dogs up for Halloween once, and he was way too excited by all the people. haha

      Delete
  4. I know a family doing Phineas and Ferb this year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's so great! Such fun personalities to capture, too!

      Delete

Share your thoughts with me, I'd love to hear them! Comments always make my day. Thanks for stopping by!