Creative DIY Halloween Costumes - Couples | The Homey Owl: Creative DIY Halloween Costumes - Couples

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Creative DIY Halloween Costumes - Couples

It can be really, really hard to find creative and easy costumes for couples to dress up as on Halloween. I've been searching all over for unique and inexpensive inspiration for Michael & I, though we still have no idea what we might do on Halloween. Here are some of my very favorite ideas right now!

1. Mary Poppins & Bert

2. Lightning & Lightning Strike Victim 

3. Thing 1 & Thing 2 (This one is super easy. No excuses now!)

4. Alice & the White Rabbit (I am all over the whimsical nature of these.)

5. Mr. & Mrs. Fantastic Fox (& Here)

6. Mad Men

7. Silent Film Stars

Are you and your special someone or BFF going to dress up as a unit this Halloween? What will you be going as?

xoxo,
Stacia, the Homey Owl

16 comments:

  1. the alice & white rabbit costume is so darling! I'm going as Alice and my boyfriend is going as the mad hatter this year, but we'll probably be a lot more creepy than cute, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will be awesome! Creepy can be really fun, it's just not my personal preference. Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. Love the first two costume ideas! Great choices. i am actually doing the Queen of Hearts this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will be awesome! I love the Queen of Hearts!

      Delete
  3. Neil Patrick Harris has an adorable photo of his kids as Alice and the White Rabbit, and he and his husband are tweedledee and tweedledum - it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that one just the other day. It was too cute!

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, Mary Poppins and Bert for sure! How cuteeeee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I thought they were pretty much adorable! One of my faves in this roundup, for sure!

      Delete
  5. LOVE these!! Thing one and Thing two are a little too easy for my taste but these are such fun costumes. I hope one day I can get my hubby to do a couples costume.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on getting mine to do one with me, though I made him promise he would dress us as a family once we start having children. haha. Good luck with yours!

      Delete
  6. Love all of these! Especially the lightening & victim :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that one is hilariously fun! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. These are amazing! I have to say, I love the Mary Poppins one the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Mary Poppins one is pretty awesome. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. All of these would fit for y'all. Though I have to say I LOVE the Mary Poppins and Bert. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I think Mary Poppins & Bert and then Alice & the White Rabbit are my favorites. Maybe I'll work on those all year so that next year Michael & I have some costume options! ;)

      Delete

Share your thoughts with me, I'd love to hear them! Comments always make my day. Thanks for stopping by!