Embracing the Seasons - Welcoming Fall | The Homey Owl: Embracing the Seasons - Welcoming Fall

Friday, September 20, 2013

Embracing the Seasons - Welcoming Fall






The other evening Michael picked me up from work and we went to a nearby park to chill out and take some pictures. I was super excited when I found some acorns on the ground. I am not a fan of cold weather, but I do love Fall. I love the changing of leaves and acorn and squash! I have more pictures to share with all of you on Monday, but this post is my small celebration of Fall and the lovely things I think it brings. There are parts of me that really dislikes change, even if it's just the change of season, but I try to look on the bright side and find little things to get me excited. I find that it generally helps.

What do you do to help you through transitions? Do you have any favorite parts of fall?

xoxo,
Stacia, the Homey Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me, I'd love to hear them! Comments always make my day. Thanks for stopping by!