Recently I brought home a book about the history of aprons. I skimmed through parts of the book, but mostly I read it for the pictures. There is something amazingly comforting and special about aprons. I love how colorful they can be, but also how they can truly express a person's personality. I have a small collection of vintage aprons that I love, but this book made me want to go and look for even more fun styles that I could potentially recreate. I did some (okay, a lot) of looking around online and was incredibly inspired by both the classic and the more modern take on aprons (who knew there were aprons out there for the gamer girl inside me?) Here are a few of my personal favorite finds. I hope they inspire you too!
1. Q is for Quilter Tablecloth Apron
2. Garage Sale Girly's Unique Picks Apron
3.Dark Balloons Toon Zelda Apron (Etsy)
4. Spice Rak Designs Juicy Lemon Apron (Etsy - Sold)
5. Ballyhoo Vintage Danish Dress Apron
6. Anthropologie Malorie Apron
7. Anthropologie Fiammetta Apron
8. Discontinued Anthropologie Trousseau Apron
9. Lover Dovers Clothing Alice Apron (Etsy)
Or, if you're looking for some great apron tutorials, you should go check out these two.
I hope you all found some great apron inspiration!
Hope your Monday is treating you well!
Stacia, The Homey Owl